Skyline Roofing is here to assist you in the event you need to file an insurance claim for damage to your home or business. We offer one-on-one guidance during each step of the process as part of our service, including prompt damage assessments and on-site meetings with adjusters. We will let you know what to expect, handle claim correspondence and invoicing, and ensure you receive excellent customer care. Just sit back and let our professionals handle the details.
What You Should Know About the Insurance Claims Process
- In the event of damage, contact your insurance agent or the carrier to inform them of your loss. If unsure whether you should file a claim, we recommend you call Skyline Roofing for a professional inspection prior to contacting your insurance company. Filing a claim can cause your insurance rates to increase, even if you receive little or no compensation.
- You will be assigned a claim number and an insurance adjuster, who will contact you to schedule a time to inspect the damage.
- Please inform Skyline Roofing of the inspection date so we can be present during the inspection. We will ensure all damage is assessed and the scope of repairs is accurate.
- The adjuster will prepare an itemized summary of repairs and a copy of the settlement will be sent to you. Your Skyline representative can review this information for accuracy.
- Your claim payment will generally be split between two checks: one to retain a contractor to start repairs, and another once the repairs are made. Depending on your policy, you will receive either full replacement cost or “actual cash value,” minus your deductible.
We Require No Money Until the Job is Done
Like all reputable Oklahoma City roofers, Skyline Roofing does not require any money upfront to begin the repair process. We will expertly complete the repairs to your property, ensure you are 100% satisfied, then wait until you have received the final payment to collect our payment.